Monday, August 23, 2010

My Sweet Husband

I definitely have a keeper, that's for sure!

Today was my first day at my new job. I think I'm really going to love it there! A tad bit overwhelming (as with any new job), but overall a great first day.

With Adam being an athletic trainer, we pretty much have opposite work hours. While I work 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Adam works 2 p.m. until whenever the sport he's covering finishes which is sometimes 8 p.m. and other nights 10 p.m. or later. Even with opposite work schedules, Adam made sure to do something special for my first day.

I was totally surprised to come home to this.....

A sweet card saying he hoped I had a great first day and that he can't wait to hear all about it. I was so surprised and touched by the sweet gesture that I couldn't believe there was more! Adam also said in the card that there was this little treat in the fridge for us to celebrate with when he gets home.

A sweet little carrot cake

Isn't he fabulous!?! I'm one lucky girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...