Tuesday, August 17, 2010

My New Purse: Take a Peek Inside

While browsing around at Target today, this little beauty called out to me. We connected eyes, and it was love. I HAD to have it. I've been carry the same raggedy purse for a while now, so I actually NEEDED it. (How does that sound? I've got to sell this to Adam some how, when he gets home and sees I have ANOTHER purse.....)

My first red purse, and I love it!

I've seen a couple of blog post where people reveal what is inside their purse. I've wanted to do it, but it's a hassle taking everything out, taking a picture and then putting everything away. Since I was already changing everything over to my new purse, I decided today would be the perfect day to reveal the contains of my sacred purse (Such a mystery to most men...Not Adam, he doesn't mind digging in mine and neither do I).

I would assume these are staples in any woman's purse. Maybe not so much a calculator, but it really comes in handy. I bought that calculator in 10th grade for my math class, and 10 years later, (yeah, it's been 10 years since I was a sophomore.....) it's still with me.

A wide range of lip gross and chapstick. You never want crusty lips!

Camera, extra batteries because my camera is sucky and literally EATS batteries, and a flip camera. I'm ready to document at a moments notice!

Runny nose, gross hands, dry hands, drop food on your cute outfit while eating dinner with your honey: no worries!

Rain or shine: I'm ready

Minty fresh breath is always important.

Nail clippers, bobby pins and ponytail holders are essential. You never want to be caught in a hair/hangnail dilemma without these!

And last, but definitely not least, my special bag. This is one of the first gifts I ever received from Adam. It contained make-up brushes, but I saw the bag's true potential: carrying my feminine products! Adam still can't believe that's what I use it for, but it's the perfect size! I love this bag and would be completely heartbroken if I ever lost it.

Hope you enjoyed a little peek into my NEW purse!

2 comments:

  1. Love.
    What did Adam say? If he ever tries to argue with you I think you should immediately remind him of his song selection at Coyote Ugly, "Sexy Bitch". LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes good plan! At first he was like, "Oh good grief!" But when he realized I bought him something as well, he didn't mind one bit!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...