Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Kids Say the Darndest Things

Since I don't have children of my own, I LOVE LOVE LOVE when my cousin Kimberly calls to tell me funny stories about her four little ones. Her oldest son, Pacey, just started kindergarten, so there are lots of funny stories to tell. Kimberly always jokes with me and says she will box one of her kids up and ship them to me for a little while, and then I won't think their so cute any more, but that would never happen. #1 I will always think they are cute and #2 She could never part with one of them.

She recently started a blog, Just the 6 of Us, about the craziness that is her life. She doesn't updated it as much as I would like, but she is raising four little ones. I get so excited when I see she has updated her blog, because it is always so entertaining. Check out her post today. I laughed and laughed and laughed, because I could just visualize the whole conversation.

Kids really do say the darndest things....

You may have seen these videos before, but I think these kids are just SO cute:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...