Saturday, August 28, 2010

"It's Saturday! Can You Feel the Thrill of it.....

Saturday, Never get my fill of it. Time to play, on the best day all week loooooonnnngggg! It's Saturday, the whoooole day looooong!"

Oh to be in 5th grade again and perform the "It's Saturday" play with K.A.S.T (Kids After School Theater). It was an HONOR to be asked to be in K.A.S.T., and I was a lucky member. Every year, K.A.S.T would perform one play, and ours was centered around Saturday: cartoons, chores, playing sports, etc. It was so much fun, and I even had a speaking part (I thought I was a big deal). It's amazing how I can still remember most of the songs, and every now and then, I like to sing a few on a Saturday. I searched the internet high and low to find a clip of some of the songs, but unfortunately, no luck......

My Saturday has been wonderful except for one little thing: Adam had ANOTHER Saturday football game, so he's been gone all day. Fortunately, this is the last Saturday game, so starting next weekend, he'll have his weekend's free again.

I ran a few errands in the afternoon, but most of the day was spent watching this:



This is the theme song to "Weeds," my new favorite show. I tell you I'm hooked! I know I spoke about it in an earlier post, but I can't look away. One episode ends, and I'm starting another one before I even realize. I'm already on Season 3. By the way, don't you just LOVE the theme song. Not only is it EXTREMELY catchy, it also rings true on many levels.....

The weekend's not over yet; Live it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...