Thursday, July 15, 2010

Three Amazing Women

Well, it's been a week of goodbyes.......

Tonight, I said goodbye to three people who went from being mere co-workers to amazing friends. We met at Spice Street restaurant in Chapel Hill for one last night of wonderful food and conversation.

(Sherry, Val, Me and Jessica)

I got us matching "friendship" rings, so that every time we wore them, we would think about each other.

"Never shall I forget the days I spent with you. Continue to be my friend, as you will always find me yours." - Ludwing van Beethoven

Val:
What an amazingly strong woman you are and a shining example of what a real leader should look like. I have learned so much about leadership by simply watching you over the past two years lead with grace and respect. You are someone I truly admire and look up to. Not to mention, you are one of the funniest people I know!

Jessica:
I don't think I have ever met anyone with a sweeter and more genuine spirit than you. Not to mention, you have the tolerance and self-control of a Saint! Adam and I both enjoyed hanging out with you and Matt so much! I am so happy for you and your little family, and I can't wait to see little man grow up.

Sherry:
You are awesome! You are someone that I can tell absolutely anything too, and not feel like I am being judged but actually understood. We have had so many great talks, and I will cherish every one of them. I really admire your strength and determination as a mother and your love and support as a friend.

I am going to miss you three more than you'll ever know! When I think about North Carolina, I will always think of yall! It's not goodbye; it's just see ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...