Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Reconnecting with An Old Friend & Good TV

Last night, I met up with Olivia for dinner at Cabana: a very hip, trendy and DELICIOUS restaurant close to downtown. Olivia and I both worked at the Area Development Partnership (ADP) many moons ago, but unfortunately not at the same time. I got to some what know her when I would go to visit my old friends at the ADP. After moving to Nashville, I was excited to discover that Olivia has been living here for the past two years. It was so nice to catch up with her and to see a friendly face in a sea of strangers. I hope we have many more fun evenings together.

Today, on the other hand.......boring! Adam is home in the mornings for the time being and leaves for football practice around 2 p.m. until 10 p.m or so. So we went for an indoor run this morning (oh, the ole treadmills, how I hate you so! There must be relief from this heat in sight soon!) Besides that, I applied for some jobs and caught up on my reality tv. If you know me, then you know I LOVE some good reality tv. My favorite is Real Housewives of ________! (You can plug in OC, New York City, Atlanta or New Jersey; I love them all equally!) Also, Teen Mom comes on tonight on MTV. Oh how I HEART Teen Mom!



On a side note:
My bestie, Chelle, is coming to visit us this weekend! I did a lot of research today (since I've only been here a little over a week) of some fun things for us to do this weekend! I'm really excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...