Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Just For Fun

Have you checked out Awkwardfamilyphotos.com and/or Awkwardfamilypetphotos.com? Oh my goodness!! They are the most hilarious sites! People submit real awkward family photos and awkward family pet photos for the world's amusement. It's amazing!

These are some of my favorites:Yep! That's MTV Jersey Shore's The Situation in the nice white turtleneck!

Oh, wait - that's me! Ha! Yep, I'm (literally) the clown in the middle! It's not really an awkward family/pet photo, but it's DEFINITELY an embarrassing one!

I was 12 years old at the time, and my mom thought it would be a good idea/fun for me to be the entertainment at my little sister Jessie's 4th birthday party (little girl with the crown down front). What was my clown name you ask? Patches! My mom took an old pair of my dad's overalls and sewed quilt patches all over it, hence the name.

Also, please notice Corri up top throwing up bunny ears - Ha!

"If you can't laugh at yourself, then how can you laugh at anyone else?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...