Monday, July 26, 2010

Flavor of the Week

This week's Flavor of the Week award goes to.....................

ADAM SUMRALL!
That's right; my wonderful husband! Today is his first day at his new job, and I want to wish him a huge good luck (even though he doesn't need it). I'm not going to be too mushy, because if you know Adam, then you know he is EASILY embarrassed by too much PDA (even online). So I'll keep it short and sweet:

Adam:
You have worked so hard over the past two years completing your master's degree, and it's all paid off. I'm so proud of you, and I hope you are enjoying your first day. Thank you for being such a wonderful husband and friend.

Now for some fun! Here are some pictures of Adam and I over the past eight years (yep, we've been together that long!):

2002: Our very first picture together

2003: My high school graduation

2004: After a football game. I was on the Touch of Gold dance team. Adam NEVER missed a performance
2005: At the drive-in seeing a 3-D movie

2006: Mardi Gras

2007

2008: Our first 5K race together

2009: Our wedding

2010: Our 1 Year Anniversary

Adam, I think you're AMAZING! You're my(What is a Flavor of the Week award?)

1 comment:

  1. I see the Mardi Gras picture was before you lost your jacket! BHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...