Monday, July 19, 2010

Flavor of the Week

This week's Flavor of the Week goes to............

KIMBERLY THOMPSON!!
If there was a super mom award, it would definitely go to her. Kimberly is a mother to four small children all under the age of 5 with two being twins. Not only is she an amazing mother, but she is also a wonderful wife, daughter, COUSIN, and the list could go on and on. Even with her hectic life, she always makes time for others even if it's something as simple as picking up the phone and calling just to say hello.

With every challenge Kimberly's been given, she has not once complained or was "poor pitiful me," but instead is always positive, strong and courageous. I really admire her for that. Those babies come first, and Kimberly will do ANYTHING to ensure their health and happiness. I hope I can be half the mother she is to those four.

Want to see pictures of all the sweet Thompson babies?

2008: Kimberly and her sweet husband John (aka: Cobb) with their first born, Pacey.

Now for some pictures of me and Kimberly that I dug out:
Fall 1996: PeeWee Cheerleading. I was in 6th grade, and Kimberly was in 7th. Go Oilers! ha! We did win the peewee football championship that year! Probably due to the awesome cheerleaders!

Spring 1997: Kimberly, 7th grade, and me, 6th grade, before a choral performance.

2006: a rare picture of all the cousins on my mom's mom's side (yes, I know, it's confusing!) with my late great-grandfather, PawPaw.

Kimberly, now that I live 4 hours closer, you better come visit!

Kimberly, I think you're awesome! You're my

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...