Monday, July 5, 2010

Flavor of the Week

This week's award goes to..............

TERRI BROOKS!

Terri is my dad's fiance. I must say when they starting dating in the Fall of 2008, I was not too keen on the idea. I don't think anyone wants to think of their dad with anyone besides their mom, but sometimes things don't work out that way.

Over the past two years, I can really see a change in my dad, and I truly believe it's because of Terri. He has made a change for the better, and it's due to the love, encouragement and support from Terri. She loves my dad and siblings, and they love her. Terri will be (already is) a wonderful addition to the Odom family!


(My dad and Terri doing one of their favorite things.)

I think your awesome, Terri! You're my

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...