Thursday, July 29, 2010

Change

Oh the hardships of unemployment :)

Don't kid yourself; it's really not that glamorous.....

Adam thinks it's funny/weird that I paint my nails now. I used to be completely anti-painted toenails and, even more so, fingernails. For some reason, I just didn't like the way it looked on me. Then, one day I woke up and wanted them painted. People change, right?!?

Speaking of change, how about your taste in clothing! Adam got rid of some of his jeans the other day, and I could not stop laughing at them. I remember when he wore them, and I thought they looked good/cool just like he did, but now, it is so hilarious even thinking about Adam wearing them. They were the "torn up/patched" looking jeans. One of them even had a bird design on pant leg! Bahaha! Just in case you can't visualize the jeans, I took a picture.......

Can you just image Adam wearing these?!? HA!

Change is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...