Tuesday, July 20, 2010

A Big Thank You!

We Made It! Things have been crazy the last couple of days, but before I go any further, I want to show my appreciation to all our wonderful friends and family who helped us move. Without yall's help, we would have been in serious trouble! Yall made the time it takes to load and unload DRAMATICALLY reduce.

THANK YOU to
Our loaders:
Kevin, Nicole, Doug, Jason & Karen

**A special thanks to Jason and Johna for letting us stay the night in their guest bedroom instead of sleeping on the floor of our apartment**

And Unloaders:
Uncle Doug, Aunt Joyce and Jared
(I didn't take any pictures of us unloading. By that point, I was a little frazzled.....)

We are still without internet! So hopefully I will be able to blog tomorrow. I am blogging at the Nashville Public Library right now (ha!). We should have internet by Thursday afternoon (*fingers crossed*). I have a big day today, so wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...