Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Toy Story 3

This is a little late but.......

Adam and I saw Toy Story 3 last Saturday night. I have been DYING to see it ever since I caught wind that there was a third movie in production. I don't think Adam was as excited as I was to see it, but he went along with it.

When Toy Story came out in 1995, I was ten years old. Being Pixar's first featured film, everyone was so amazed by the graphics. I remember going to the theater, and immediately falling in love with Woodie, Buzz and the whole gang (Mr. Potato Head, Slinky, Rex, Hamm, Bow Peep). I was 14 when Toy Story 2 came out, so obviously (or so I thought) too cool to be watching kid movies, but I did have younger siblings, so I eventually watched it when it came out on DVD and loved it as well.

Just like movies 1 & 2, number 3 did NOT disappoint. It was soooo funny! Adam was embarrassed (as usual), because I was laughing too loud. I am either laughing too loud in comedies or screaming too loud in scary movies (I told you I am a huge scaredy cat!). I think the third movie might just be the best one, or it runs a very close second to the first movie. There are even some sentimental parts (I cried).

I love the fact that a new generation of kids are falling in love with those delightful characters that I loved as a child, while many adults are reminiscing about their own childhood. If you haven't seen it, it's a definite must (with or without kids)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...