Friday, June 4, 2010

TGIF

"It's Friday night, And the moon is right, Gonna have some fun, Show you how it's done, TGIF!"

Come on children of the 90's, you know those lyrics.....that's right, it's the opening music of ABC's Friday night line up cleverly titled TGIF. As a child, there was nothing more I wanted to do on Friday nights than watch TGIF on ABC. It was the best! Why can't there still be TGIF?!? The line up changed throughout the years, but below is a listing of my favorite one.

Uncle Jessie - need I say more....
The modern day Brady Bunch series: Step By Step

Family Matters, my least favorite show of the four, but still a good one. I always thought it was funny with the ultra smooth Stefan made an appearance.

And last but definitely not least, my favorite, Boy Meets World. FYI: It still comes on every morning on ABC family from 7 a.m. - 8 a.m. eastern time. It's the one good thing about getting up early everyday for work.

Gotta love trips down memory lane......TGIF!

1 comment:

  1. okay wait.. THIS might be the coolest thing i've seen all day!!!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...