Saturday, June 26, 2010

Rascal Flatts

Last night, I went to the Rascal Flatts concert at Walnut Creek Amphitheater in Raleigh with my good friend Nicole and a few of her friends. It was Rascal Flatts' first stop of their summer tour.

The main gate

Nicole and I with our "Rockin' Margaritas." A much needed treat in the BLAZING sun.

Chris Young opened the show, followed by North Carolina's own Kellie Pickler.

And last but definitely not least, Rascal Flatts!

The sun finally went down, and nice cool breeze blew in just in time for Rascal Flatts. They were A-MAZ-ING! If you've never seen Rascal Flatts live, they put on an awesome show, and sound just like they do on their albums (which doesn't always hold true for every artist live). They performed for almost a solid 2 hours with a stellar fireworks show at the end.

Thanks for inviting me, Nicole! I had a GREAT time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...