Friday, June 18, 2010

Night In

Just a nice quiet night in at the Sumrall Estate.......

I get off work at noon on Fridays during the summer (score!), so I came home and took a nice long nap. When Adam got home, we went over to the gym to workout, came home and made supper, and then cozied up on the couch to watch "Shutter Island." (I had stopped by a Red Box after work and picked it up.)

Not to get off topic, but aren't Red Boxes the best! $1 a night; you can't beat that! Take notes Blockbuster: charging almost $5 per movie per night = absolutely ridiculously!

I really liked "Shutter Island." It had a really good twist at the end, and I love movies like that. Adam, on the other hand, said it was too slow.


P.S.
Tomorrow is the big day - haircut day! I STILL haven't decided if I'm going to go through with it or just get a trim. I probably won't 100% decide until I'm sitting in the chair at the salon. Check back tomorrow to see if I actually go through with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...