Thursday, June 17, 2010

New Haircut???

I have a hair appointment scheduled for Saturday for my normal "once every 3 months" trim, but I've been toying with the idea of cutting it all off! I'm really torn, and keep going back and forth; I just can't decide....

I like this style for when I wear my hair straight...

...and this one for when I curl my hair
(I LOVE curling my hair - it's a must)

(Blonde is NOT an option - I don't dye, just cut. I love my hair color too much.)

The dilemma:
My hair grows SO slow; it definitely will not grow back over night. It will literally take YEARS to get back to the length I'm at now, but I'm just itchin' for a change.....

What should I do? Is cutting my hair off a mistake? I need some feedback!

1 comment:

Don't be shy...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...