Friday, June 11, 2010

New Black Heels

Black heels are (or should be) a staple in every girl's wardrobe, and I've been desperately needing a new pair. I've had this same pair of black pointed-toe heels for a while now (since 2005 to be exact), and they are sad! Every time I went to buy a new pair, another pair of shoes/heels would catch my eye, and I would think, "Oh, my black heels are fine....,"and then buy the other shoes instead.

Today I decided enough was enough! So after work, I went, yet again, on a mission for black heels, and this time I actually bought some. It was hard, because I also found these cute green heels with a buckle across the front (like MaryJanes), but I resisted and bought the black heels. When I got home, I threw out my old black heels (they weren't even in good enough shape for Good Will), and replaced them with my new hot black heels.


Yay retail therapy! Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. I could use a pair myself. Looking good Shan!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...