Sunday, June 27, 2010

Lunch with baby Luke and the Murleys

Remember our sweet friends Matt and Jessica and their new baby boy Luke......

Well today, Adam and I decided we wanted to take the new parents lunch. I decided I would make my famous gumbo (it's really not famous - only to my dad, who loves the stuff).

It was pretty tasty if I do say so myself. If you want to make some gumbo, here is the recipe. Guess who's recipe it is?!? Ding, ding, ding: Paula Deen's!

I also made a sweet potato cake with cream cheese frosting.

Luke was fighting to stay awake while I was holding him.

Mama and Luke - isn't he just the sweetest lil' man ever?!?

We had a great time visiting with the Murleys. When we got in the car and Adam saw what time it was, he said, "Gosh, we were there that long. Felt like we were only there 20 minutes." Time really does fly when you're having fun!

To Jessica:
I'll be on stand by for my phone call to babysit :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...