Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Karaoke Night

Last night, Adam and I met up with some friends at a bar that was having a Karaoke Night. We (or at least me) didn't know it was going to be Karaoke Night, so it was definitely a pleasant surprise and a nice change of pace.

After hearing a few people perform and with the help of some liquid courage, I decided I wanted to sing. There was no need to look through the karaoke book for the right song, because I knew immediately what I wanted to sing: Reba's "Fancy." I love Reba, and I LOVE that song.

I had the best time singing! It was my first time to ever sing karaoke by myself. I usually have to have some friends up there with me, but everyone last night was singing by themselves, so I decided I could too! I'm so glad I didn't chicken out, because it was SO much fun!

In honor of my awesome karaoke night........

1 comment:

  1. Fancy, don't let me down. I am jealous, but you already know that. :)

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...