Tuesday, June 22, 2010

An Interview & Followers

Adam has been in Philadelphia at his NATA convention for barely 2 days, and he is already featured in a video interview on NATA's twitter page discussing NATA's StarTRACK Scholar program (which he is a part of). Check him out here!

He didn't think he did good, but I thought he sounded very professional and not to mention he looked so stinkin' cute, which is probably why he was chosen for the interview (Just messin' with you, Adam - wait, no worries, I'm sure he won't be reading this! ha!)

On a side note:
Today I was talking on the phone with my FAVORITE cousin Kimberly (remember those sweet babies' mama) when she mentioned she has been reading my blog (Yay! People besides Chelle are reading it - love you, Chell!). I then of course had to hound her to be a follower which she proceeded to say, "I don't know how."

Well Kimberly, have no fear! Here are instructions for you, and anyone else (no pressure - ha!), on how to be a follower:
  1. On the right hand side of the page, there is a grey box with a Google image and the word "follow."
  2. Click that box.
  3. It will then ask you to sign in with an account you have already created such as your email. This can be a Google, Twitter, Yahoo, AIM, Netlog or OpenID account.
  4. Once you are signed it to the account you chose, there will be a grey box that says "Follow this blog."
  5. Click it, and boom, you are following me!
It's very, very simple; trust me! Once you are a follower, you WON'T receive annoying emails saying that I've posted or anything, nor will you get emails from blogger. I follow a bunch of blogs and none of that has ever happened to me.

So no excuses now Kimberly! Give them babies a big kiss for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...