Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Cookies For A Sweet Friend

My friend/co-worker Jessica gave birth to a beautiful baby boy today named Luke Frederic Murley. I'm going to go visit her and Luke tomorrow evening in the hospital, and I simply can't go without taking her some of my homemade milk chocolate and white chocolate chip cookies (her favorite!). I've made these cookies a couple of times and taken them to work. Every time I do, Jessica raves about how they are the best cookies she's ever had, so I thought it would be a nice treat to take her some while she's in the hospital.

Adam loves these cookies too. He won't even eat the easy bake cookie dough anymore.



The cookies are pretty simple to make, but there is a trick to them, and I'm going to let you in on the secret. Bake them at 350 degree for 9 minutes and not a minute longer. The cookies are not going to look done at all, but resist the urge to cook them even a minute longer; they are done - trust me! Here is a link to the recipe. Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...