Sunday, May 16, 2010

TOMS

Don't you just love Sundays! I do! One of the many things Adam and I did today was take a trip to the mall, so I could spend my birthday gift card to Nordstrom courtesy of my FANTABULOUS brother-in-law, Robby. I was planning to buy new black heels, because mine are looking pretty shabby, but that was thrown to the waste side when I saw that Nordstrom sold TOMS.

If you haven't heard of TOMS yet, then you must be hiding under a rock. Just kidding, but it is a really great organization that everyone should be aware of. With every pair of shoes purchased, TOMS gives a pair of new shoes to a child in need: One for One. Not only are you supporting a great cause by purchasing a pair, but the shoes are also super cute and comfortable. They have men's, women's and kids shoes.

My youngest sister Jessie made me aware of these shoes about a year ago. Since then, I bought Adam a pair last September for his birthday, and Jessie a pair for Christmas. I have secretly been wanting a pair ever since Adam got his. Not many stores sell TOMS; usually the best bet is to just order them online, which is how I bought the other two pairs. So when I saw that Nordstrom sold them, I decided today was the day! You can't beat a gift card, and no shipping and handling.
(This is a picture of my shoes from the website. They look white in the pictures, but they are actually more of a beige color.)

(Me modeling my FABULOUS new shoes.)

Thanks Robby; I love my new shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...