Thursday, May 27, 2010

Surprising Phone Call

Today at work, I got a phone call from a reporter with Something Blue Carolina magazine. She wanted to interview me for an article she was writing (Can you believe it? She actually wanted to hear my two sense!?!) She was writing an article about unusual rehearsal dinners. The reporter was interested in why brides would choose nontraditional styles and what were some unusual rehearsal dinners I had worked on.

She wanted to speak with a wedding coordinator, found my website and called. How cool is that! We talked for a while, and I answered all her questions. The magazine is quarterly, so the article is scheduled to run in their summer issue. Who knows if my quotes will even run, but it was still exciting to be called upon as some kind of expert in wedding matters (I am DEFINITELY no expert, but it was fun to pretend). If my quotes do run, she will also be mentioning Green Light Weddings, my wedding consulting business. Fingers crossed!

(Cover of an issue of Something Blue Carolina)
P.S.,
Val LOVED her red velvet cupcakes, and so did the rest of the faculty. Not a one left! Hope you had a fabulous birthday Val!

All in all, it's been a fabulous day!

1 comment:

  1. Really very proud of you Shan. I meant to ask you about GreenLight Weddings while you were here but it slipped my mind. :)

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...