Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I’m 25!

So today is my birthday. I’m 25 (I know, I know…..quarter of a century old). I have wanted to start a blog for the longest time and decide that today was the day! I mean it is my birthday…..I feel like I don’t write enough, and this is the PERFECT venue, right? Why not put my thoughts out for everyone on the internet to read (ok, that makes it sound like a lot of people are actually going to read this blog, maybe Adam will?….doubt it! Ha!) So really this blog is for me. It’s just a way for me to have fun writing. I love reading blogs myself, and the sad thing is most of the blogs I read are people I don’t even know. No, not famous people; just random people’s blog that I happened to stumble across and was intrigued (don’t judge me).

The meaning behind the title is simple: today is Tuesday and it’s my birthday, so why not start a blog today, Why Not On A Tuesday. So like I stated earlier, today is my birthday and I am officially setting a goal for myself. I am going to TRY my hardest to blog every day for one year (that’s a serious commitment). Hopefully along the way I will get a comment or two, and maybe even followers (lets not get too ahead of ourselves though….lol). So check back tomorrow, and I will fill you in on what is currently going on in my oh so exciting life (some days, others…..not so much).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...