Sunday, May 23, 2010

BFFs

My one year goal is to blog once a day, every day, for a year, but today gets two postings.

The last stop on my Mississippi adventure was dinner with my best friend Chelle. I met Chelle when I was in second grade. She looked.....well, a little scary to be honest (ha!). She had recently been kicked in the mouth by a horse, but thats a whole other story. Even with a busted up mouth, we hit it off and have been the best of friends ever since. She is someone I know will always be a part of my life, and that is comforting in so many ways. You should check out her blog as well (I'm saying that like someone else is reading this besides Chelle....)

I had a great time catching up with her; always do. I love you Chell!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...