Friday, May 21, 2010

Anna's Graduation

Today was the reason for the whole roadtrip: Anna's graduation from West Jones High School. It's hard to believe that I met her when she was starting fifth grade, and now she is a high school graduate. Time really does fly.

I couldn't help but think of my own high school graduation while at her commencement ceremony. Class of '03!! (Has it really been seven years already?!?) I wouldn't say high school was the time of my life, because that would mean my best days ended at the age of 18, but it was a lot of fun and a lot of great memories.

Everyone wants to give graduates a little bit of advice, so here's mine to you, Anna; it's short and simple. Don't limit yourself or your abilities. Congrats Anna!

(Yeah, she's smart; lots of awards)

(Adam and I with the graduate)


(Finally, a whole family shot. We were missing Anna in Adam's family graduation picture.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...